WHY USE A PROFESSIONAL LANDSCAPE LIGHTING DESIGNER
With Lightscapes Outdoor Lighting and Steve Piermont you'll find prizewinning project designs and other landscape lighting professional insights used by Lightscapes throughout Central Florida. Plus, in the consultation phase diagrams, drawings, and full-color photographs will help illuminate ideas and provide visually stunning insights into new and creative ways used by Steve that will transform your home and landscapes.
Lightscapes uses only the latest "energy efficient" technologies and installation technical expertise, to create for you your personal unique landscape lighting experience.
You'll also find @ LIGHTSCAPES
* Special Guidelines for the preparation of your lighting drawings, control and transformer charts, symbol lists, and other technical specifications
* Design strategies for avoiding potential conflicts between plantings and landscape lighting equipment
* Accurate performance characteristics of all lighting materials, finishes, and fixtures
* The best ways to locate fixtures, set appropriate light levels, and perform preventive system maintenance
* The special lighting needs of plants in indoor environments
* A complete listing of fixtures, controls, lamps, and accessories manufacturers and vendors
Whether you're seeking to sculpt a landscape with light or make an outdoor space useable at night, The Landscape Lighting Book, Second Edition shares all the technical and creative insights you'll need to beautify your landscaping projects and consistently win client approval.